Tuesday, October 8, 2013

American Diabetes Association Step Out Walk 2013

I wanted to encourage everyone in the Southern Tier of New York to sign up for the American Diabetes Walk on November 3, 2013.  

Click Here to Watch Action News 12

I was honored to be on WBNG back in April to talk about the walk and I am happy to be sharing it with you!  As most of you know, I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes 2 years ago and now I am at a healthy weight and not at risk for type 2 diabetes!  This organization is an amazing one and you will definitely be happy you attended this event!

FESTIVITIES: 1 mile route inside the Oakdale Mall, concerned about the distance, that's ok we encourage attendees to walk at a distance that fits their fitness level, continental breakfast, Team Photos, Red Strider Recognition, DJ, Vendors and Raffle Prizes.

If you have any questions about the walk, please feel free to contact me!

I will post again after the walk with pictures!!

xoxo

-Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment