Sunday, August 19, 2012

Official Announcement! ALAA Walk 2012

It is time to officially announce the 2012 American Latex Allergy Association (ALAA) Awareness Walk, happening October 7th 2012 at Sunken Meadow State Park!!! 

Please go to the registration website to learn more about ALAA, register, and to be directed to donate! 

Get your teams together and start spreading the word about the severity of Latex Allergies!


Please contact me if you have ANY questions regarding this walk, potential sponsors, how to volunteer, or how to sign up, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!!!  I can be reached regarding this walk at Latexawarenesswalk@gmail.com


I am so excited to announce this walk, and myself and the ALAA appreciate all of your support!
=]

To donate and register, please click the links below!

Donate // Register

Thank you all again for your continued support, I will be sure to keep everyone updated on the progress of the walk, and I hope to see you all there!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment