Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Events and the Summer Lifestyle and Fashion Expo!

This summer is packed with all typed of benefit events and fundraisers and I am so happy to be able to attend them!


Last week, I went to the Long Island Hospitality Ball benefiting the American Red Cross, I was able to meet some amazing people as well as have the time of my life!!  Located at the Crest Hollow Country Club this event just got better and better!

I had such a wonderful time not only with the people I do know, but meeting new people and making new connections, all while raising money for a wonderful charity!

Yesterday, I attended the book release of author Doreen Guma who just wrote "If I knew then what I know now" a book about happiness, and was able to not only listen to the wonderful stories of others who helped with the book, but was able to get to know wonderful people!

Leanne Pinard and Gail King of MaKING a Difference with Gail

Today, I am attending the Village Connection's Speakeasy Soiree at Jellyfish.  Jelly Fish is a beautiful restaurant/bar that is filled with amazing detail and is just an incredible place to be! If you've never been there I suggest going right now!  I can't wait to post pictures from this fantastic event!!!  Take a look at my facebook for more photos from all of the events I attend!  www.facebook.com/LeanneMPinard

**update** I have a BLAST at last nights event at Jellyfish! The music was amazing, the people in attendance were incredible and the event overalls was just fantastic! 

If you are available on June 19, from 7-10pm stop by The Historical Thatched Cottage for the Summer Lifestyle and Fashion Expo that will benefit Have a Heart Children's Cancer Society!! Myself and members from The Dream Network have been working very hard to put this event together and would love to see you there!!  Tickets are being sold on Summerexpo.eventbrite.com for $25 per ticket, and will be offered at the door for $35 per ticket!  If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact me at 631-745-0745! Facebook page for the event!


xoxo

-Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment