Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Photo Shoot!

I had recently had a photo shoot with the amazing Time and Moment Photography! They were easy to work with, and so friendly! I was so pleased with the work they did, and the amount of time they spent with me, to get the prefect shot! Their professionalism and team dynamic not only makes them great photographers, but thats what makes them great partners.  They take your personal style and look, and create more than just a photo, they create a story.  I am looking forward to working with them again in the near future.  Their ability to bring positivity and fun into the shoot was so inspiring, not to mention motivating, plus their photography skills cannot be beat!

Just take a look at the photos for yourself! I could not be happier with the way they turned out!

Check out their website for other photos! Time and Moment Photography Website

















No comments:

Post a Comment