Sunday, December 29, 2013

End of 2013 Post



As I say goodbye to 2013 I wanted to take a second to reflect on the amazing things that have happened, I became a graduate of Binghamton University and received my Bachelors of Arts in Economics, and not only did I graduate, but I was offered and accepted a position at Seton Hall University starting in January 2014!  2013 had been a very interesting year filled with many ups and downs and 2014 has already started to take a turn for the best! I hope the whole year proves to be amazing!













I have also been preparing to compete in the Miss New York 2014 pageant, happening on January 19, 2014!  I have the confidence to know that no matter what happens, I will be the best version of myself on that stage and throughout the weekend.
















I want to wish everyone a very happy new year and that 2014 brings great things for all of my friends and family, and for everyone who is reading this blog!  May 2014 be the best year yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment